Studying for a Masters degree is an exciting prospect and there are many valid reasons to consider taking a postgraduate course. According to the Higher Education Academy’s Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2017, the most popular reasons for undertaking a Masters were to
- progress in a current career path (58%)
- improve employment prospects (54%)
- develop a personal interest (46%)
- enable progression to a higher level qualification (21%)
- enter a particular profession (21%)
- meet the requirements of a current job (9%).
A Masters degree can also aid a career change, help you to gain chartership and provide you with useful industry contacts and connections.
However, Masters study is intense and often comes with a hefty price tag. In most cases, you’ll also need some relevant work experience for entry onto a programme. In order to make the most of postgraduate study it’s vital to have a solid reason for committing to a course.
View the Masters programmes
Why choose LGSB
Degrees awarded by Swiss School of Management
Coursework accessible via e-learning platform
Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programmes
High Quality tutors and supervisors